Classic Cooks Hill at its best, this tastefully renovated terrace offers an inviting blend of Victorian elegance and contemporary style in a street currently undergoing a significant upgrade. Freestanding to one side and opening up to a delightful rear courtyard, the home's enviable location is just 300m from Darby Street. From new plumbing and electrics to a striking new kitchen and two eye-catching bathrooms, this home has been transformed from top to toe with quality inclusions throughout. A perfect residence for an executive buyer or downsizing couple, enjoy the relaxed ambience inside or take a stroll to a world of funky cafes, high fashion and buzzing nightlife.
- Framed by refurbished timber floors, neutral décor and plantation shutters
- Separate lounge and dining spaces and handy ground floor powder room
- New kitchen by Kameo Designs incorporates a Euro laundry and walk-in pantry with gas cooktop, dishwasher and servery window to the courtyard
- Both bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiling, frameless showers and black tapware
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and French doors opening to lacework verandah
- New windows, LED downlights and plantation shutters throughout
- Upgrades to street includes improvements to the footpath, creation of a bike path and additional parking spaces all enhanced by the planting of 17 new trees
- Less than 1100m from Marketown, walk to the beach, harbour and Civic Park
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools