In this always desirable Hamilton South street where you can walk to Beaumont Street, the racecourse and The Junction with ease, this fabulous 2-bedroom property will win the hearts of buyers seeking low maintenance, lock-and-leave convenience. This oversized single level villa offers open plan living, a modern kitchen with updated appliances and a courtyard for entertaining or relaxation in style, it's perfectly oriented to capture rear northerly sunshine and sea breezes. With shops and eateries to choose from, a stroll to Learmonth Park and a quick dash to the beach, it's hard to imagine a better lifestyle spot.
- End residence in the pristine and neighbourly Kensington Terraces complex
- Two generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Two-way bathroom with ensuite access to master bedroom
- Air-conditioning to living area, just 12 months old
- Kitchen with updated AEG induction cooktop and electric oven and Bosch dishwasher
- Single garage offers the convenience of internal access
- Superb first home, downsizer or investment
- Quiet yet highly-convenient location just 1500m from the Newcastle Interchange
- Strata levies are approximately $2020 per year
- Council rates are approximately $1344 per year
- Water rates are approximately $829 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools