Just completed, this stunning, architect-designed, and custom-built executive residence oozes the kind of craftsmanship and high-end finish that has become synonymous with a Paddington Properties built home.
The beauty of this residence lies in its ability to sympathetically meld period features with contemporary elements. An ornate plaster ceiling, fretwork and dado boards, an ornamental fireplace and a spectacular leadlight window, reclaimed from a house in Mosman, pay homage to the era of surrounding homes in the street, while premium inclusions such as Smeg kitchen appliances, plantation shutters, a fully-equipped outdoor kitchen and ducted air conditioning provide a superlative finish.
Designed over two superb levels, the versatile floorplan sees the master bedroom and ensuite downstairs and three additional bedrooms and the family bathroom upstairs, along with a sought-after second living space and a media room that offers flexibility as a fifth bedroom.
The stunning open plan living, dining and kitchen zone downstairs offers a multi-functional space for connected family living. Two sets of French doors open this area up to the private alfresco and garden at the rear of the home, creating an enviable space ideal for entertaining.
This stunning home is topped by a fantastic lifestyle position an easy stroll to popular Tighes Hill Public school, Birdy's Café and Islington park with Beaumont Street and Hamilton Station just a few minutes from here.
- Island kitchen with stone benchtops, Smeg 6-burner gas cooker and dishwasher
- The outdoor kitchen includes a barbecue, range hood, sink and wine fridge
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, dressing table, the ensuite and adjoining study offers ideal separation on the ground floor. Also opens onto a private porch/verandah enclosed by wrought iron balustrade rescued from an East End Victorian terrace
- Three secondary bedrooms upstairs are anchored around a second living space, family bathroom and media room/fifth bedroom
- Ducted a/c, Tasmanian Oak floors ad plush carpet to stairs and bedrooms
- Single auto garage offers the convenience of internal access; extra parking in front
- Quiet street within the heart of the vibrant and welcoming community of Tighes Hill
- 3km to Newcastle Interchange, the harbour and city's vibrant west end
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however purchasers are to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface