Live it up executive style in this bright 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment in the 'West' complex featuring an abundance of cleverly conceived space, ninth-floor views and the convenience of being on the edge of the CBD, harbour and Honeysuckle precinct. An open plan and thoughtful design promises a spacious living and meals hub and a generous balcony where you can take in neighbourhood views and the sun melting into the horizon at dusk. The streamlined kitchen is splashed with sleek stone and comes with a suite of integrated Hafele appliances. Secure parking, a storage cage and communal podium with barbecue area, kids' playground and gym ties the bow. Buyers looking for a brilliant city base will be impressed by this apartment's lock-and-leave convenience.
- Open plan design with engineered timber floors and air-conditioning
- Generous balcony with enough room for a dining setting
- Stone-topped kitchen with electric cooking and fully integrated dishwasher
- Master bedroom with walk-through robe, shower ensuite and access to balcony
- Euro laundry and an abundance of in-built storage
- Find hipster cafes, an inner-city winemaker and walking and cycle paths to Honeysuckle and Nobbys Beach on your doorstep
- Stroll to Marketown, train services and the light rail at the Newcastle Interchange
- Available with vacant possession or happy tenant with potential rental return of $480-$500pw
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Car Parking - Basement