Just 300m from New Lambton Public school and the suburb's popular shopping and café strip, this single level home is a surprise find. Framed by parquetry flooring and warm, neutral décor, step inside to an air-conditioned lounge room, eat-in modern kitchen, four bedrooms plus study and a 3-way bathroom. Ready to move straight in or rent out, the 525sqm block with cherished north to rear aspect and wide 22.12m frontage also gives this property an exciting sense of potential.
- Single level home on north to rear 525sqm parcel
- 22.12m frontage with ample potential
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and adjoining sunroom/study
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans keep the home comfortable
- Modern eat-in kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
- 3-way family bathroom and laundry
- Fully fenced rear garden a safe play area for children and pets
- Easy stroll to refurbished IGA supermarket, shops, cafes and school
- Just 2km from the John Hunter Hospital and 4.5km to the University of Newcastle
- Council rates are approximately $2440 per year
- Water rates are approximately $870 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools