Wonderfully private and peaceful inside courtesy of its double brick construction and electric gate entry, this classic c.1927 home is surrounded by a myriad of lifestyle attractions where a stroll for coffee and dining, a quick dash to the beach, or an easy school drop-off are all simply effortless. Inside, a captivating combination of original period features and smart modern design showcase an open plan layout encompassing a contemporary island kitchen with timber floors, high ceilings and fretwork adding plenty of charm and charisma. Three bedrooms are served by a smartly updated bathroom with freestanding bath and shower plus a handy second w.c. A decked courtyard garden at the rear is both private and useable year-round for relaxation or alfresco dining or a quiet spot to simply catch the northerly sunshine. This is a great home for buyers young or old looking for low-maintenance living.
- Delightful and private front deck and low maintenance garden behind electric gate
- New LED lights throughout, plantation shutters and fresh paintwork inside and out
- All three bedrooms appointed with ceiling fans; master with built-in robe
- Open plan living with air-conditioning and timber floors
- Caesarstone island kitchen with gas cooking and new dishwasher
- Bi-fold doors offer seamless connection to a new all-weather timber deck with Eclipse roof to let in sunshine and breezes
- Secure carport; new electric hot water system; garden shed
- 650m stroll to Hamilton South Public school
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools