Imagination and innovation are the hallmarks of this classic double fronted timber cottage's full interior renovation. The impact begins with the new front verandah, exterior paint and landscaping and continues inside with three robed bedrooms, a stunning full-size bathroom and bright open plan living with new island kitchen. French doors to decked alfresco entertaining creates a captivating indoor-outdoor mood and completes a sensational ready to move straight in opportunity. A car space, external laundry and handy second w/c adds a fine finishing touch to an exceptional low maintenance home, while proximity to Wallsend Plaza, eateries and transport ensures instant lifestyle enjoyment.
- Air-conditioned lounge room with winter gas fire flows to dining
- New island kitchen with timber benches, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- All three bedrooms are appointed with new built-in robes, blinds and curtains
- Stunning bathroom with frameless shower, freestanding bath and double vanity
- Neutral décor and new floating floors throughout
- Decked alfresco entertaining and low maintenance surrounds
- Easy access to Newcastle link road and the Hunter Expressway
- Close to John Hunter Hospital, University of Newcastle and Wallsend Plaza
- Council rates are approximately $1500 per year
- Water rates are approximately $830 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools