Offering an affordable entry point for newcomers to the market, or an attractive prospect for savvy investors with a happy tenant keen to stay, this 3-bedroom townhouse sits at the rear of a superbly located complex that's just 700m from Mayfield's vibrant town centre. An open floorplan welcomes you at the front door with defined living and dining spaces and an electric-equipped kitchen that connects to a rear courtyard garden where an array of fruit trees and herbs promise a good yield. Sleeping quarters and the refreshed bathroom enjoy the privacy of the upper level, the master opening to a private north facing balcony. Internal access from the single garage and a handy second w/c complete a highly convenient address.
- Set to the rear of a neighbourly complex of townhomes
- Living area with tiled floors; internal access to single garage
- Eat-in kitchen featuring electric stove
- Three bedrooms; two with built-in robes, one with upgraded balcony
- Refreshed bathroom with separate w/c; second w/c to laundry
- Front and rear courtyards with banana tree, jasmine, curry and chilli plants
- Walk to Tighes Hill TAFE or jump on a bus to the city, uni or John Hunter Hospital
- Available with vacant possession or with happy tenant returning $370 per week.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools