Pristine presentation, a great location and a 3-bedroom brick classic brimming with retro style, this opportunity is too good to miss. Just a few steps from Blackbutt shops, an easy 5-minute drive to the John Hunter Hospital and walking distance to Westfield Kotara, this is a great place to call home. Light-filled, courtesy of its northerly aspect that catches fabulous views of neighbouring Blackbutt Reserve, the home sits above its large single garage/workshop and features a traditional floorplan with adjoining lounge and dining spaces both opening to sunny front balcony. Freshly presented with neutral décor and polished floors, move in now or start again with a new era of architectural excellence, with DA approval already in place for a contemporary new home.
- Single level brick home sits above its single garage on north facing block
- Air-conditioned lounge and dining opens via French doors to front verandah
- Thoroughly retro kitchen with electric cooking appliances
- Spotless vintage full size bathroom, plus second separate shower and w/c facilities
- Covered and screened alfresco entertaining area overlooks fenced backyard
- Two of the three bedrooms appointed with A/C and built-in robes
- No.26 bus stop nearby for easy commute to the hospital, city and Wallsend
- In catchment for New Lambton South Public and Kotara High schools
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools