Embracing the integrity of its 1920's heritage yet beautifully updated for modern lifestyles, this classic weatherboard home is an oasis of calm inside, yet its handy location is surrounded by lifestyle attractions. A front verandah welcomes you home, while inside a canvas of timber floors and neutral décor highlights a floorplan that sees a central hallway split three spacious bedrooms. An open plan living area with modern kitchen and bathroom opens via French doors to a north facing courtyard garden framed by tall greenery, allowing you to relax or entertain alfresco in absolute privacy. All of the delights of Beaumont Street are just 700m away, including café's, restaurants and shopping and the daily commute is made easy by the home's proximity to buses and Broadmeadow station.
- Open plan living with new flooring and French doors connecting to courtyard
- Contemporary kitchen appointed with gas stove and stainless-steel dishwasher
- Modern fully tiled bathroom with freestanding bath, shower and separate w/c
- Three spacious bedrooms one with air-conditioning
- Superb location central to Beaumont Street and Broadmeadow station
- 15-minute stroll to weekend farmers' markets at the showground
- 2.5km from the harbour and city centre
- Council rates are approximately $2000 per year
- Water rates are approximately $870 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools