Peacefully positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought-after Silver Stream Estate, this family home ticks a lot of boxes with its versatile dual level layout, open plan design and choice of living areas. The low maintenance backyard, in-ground pool and entertaining cabana will be the big winner with mums, dads, kids and pets alike, while a huge 4-car garage is a standout feature for the car enthusiast or tradesman. Recently updated with a new Colorbond roof, there is further scope to refresh or renovate to taste. Sought-after for its proximity to the John Hunter Hospital and choice of shopping centres as well as being in the catchment zones for sought-after Wallsend South Public and Lambton High schools, the location of this home is an added bonus.
- Double storey brick home with new Colorbond roof on north to rear 654sqm block
- Oversized 4-car garage with two doors, drive-through access and workshop
- Lounge room flows to dining, electric-equipped kitchen and family living area
- Three robed bedrooms served by a modern 3-way bathroom with double vanity
- Lower level retreat with second bathroom and laundry
- Ducted air-conditioning keeps the home seasonally comfortable
- Quiet street is a great setting for a growing family
- Just 10km form Newcastle CBD, harbour and beaches
- Council rates are approximately $2000 per year
- Water rates are approximately $871 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools