Impressive from the outset with its wider than average allotment allowing off-street parking for up to five vehicles, this 3-bedroom home shines just as much on the inside with its contemporary top-to-toe renovation, open floorplan and private alfresco entertaining area. Flowing over a practical single level with a canvas of Merbau timber floors, plantation shutters and ducted a/c to keep the whole house comfortable, its high-quality inclusions include a Caesarstone island kitchen, master ensuite and a full-size family bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower. Natural light and cooling cross breezes are a prominent feature courtesy of multiple skylights and louvre windows. Setting a notable benchmark for inner-city brilliance, from here, stroll to Beaumont Street and Baked Uprising or ride your bike to the harbour foreshore, the restaurant culture of the Honeysuckle Precinct and Nobbys Beach.
- Fully renovated single level home on 373sqm parcel with wide 14m frontage
- Secure tandem carport and single garage plus additional driveway parking for boat/ motorhome
- All three bedrooms appointed with built-in robes, shutters and plush carpet underfoot
- Caesarstone island kitchen with gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and glass splashback
- Family bathroom and master ensuite both with quality fittings and full-height tiling
- All-weather timber deck overlooks level lawn with a sweet cubby house
- Ducted air-conditioning and gas heating provide climate control
- Just 1100m from the Newcastle Transport Interchange and planned new light rail
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools