This stylish, free-standing Torrens Title home offers easy, breezy contemporary living in an absolutely cracking beachside location. Positioned just 500 metres from the sand, surf and Merewether Ocean Baths, the living is easy in this fabulous property that boasts a striking island kitchen, a sought-after second living space upstairs and a saltwater plunge pool as part of its long list of enticing features. Offering three robed bedrooms, two stylish bathrooms plus powder room and a private outdoor entertaining space with Eclipse opening roof and built-in BBQ, this is a chic and easy-care home that will appeal to those who love to entertain, as well as those who love the appeal of the beach and the excitement and buzz of Merewether.
- 6-year-old Torrens Title home designed over 2 levels with northeast-facing backyard
- Private low maintenance backyard with garden boxes and built-in seating
- Island kitchen with stone benches, Smeg cooking appliances, Miele integrated dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Integrated A/V cabinetry upstairs and down; security system; home office space
- Double auto garage with internal access and handy storeroom
- Full-size family bathroom with freestanding bath and double vanity; master ensuite, plus a 3rd W/C powder room
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning and gas outlets for heating provide climate control
- A short walk to Llewellyn Street shops and eateries, Lingard Private Hospital, Holy Family Primary School
- Council rates are approximately $2,800 per year
- Water rates are approximately $850 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface