A superb home for families who love to entertain as well as tradies and car enthusiasts, this 3-bedroom property has been tightly held for 34 years. Beautifully kept and updated in line with today's lifestyle expectations, there really is nothing to do except move in. The floorplan has been opened up for ease of living with a new island kitchen as an eye-catching centrepiece. Although there is much to admire inside, it's the home's alfresco spaces that really shine. With low maintenance surrounds, your weekends will be free to relax, dine or entertain poolside under the covered deck or tinker in the 56sqm shed. There's a carport for the boat or motorhome, extra parking for a trailer and a single garage under the home. This quiet street is just 800m from Belmont North pre-school and public school, 1600m from Belmont Christian college and minutes from Redhead Beach and beautiful Lake Macquarie.
- Air-conditioned open plan living with wood burning fire for winter warmth
- Caesarstone island kitchen with black accents, induction cooktop and dishwasher
- Two of the three bedrooms fitted with built-in robes, a/c to master
- Plantation shutters and timber floors
- Second w/c and outdoor hot and cold shower ideal for pool
- 12 solar electricity panels for the eco-conscious buyer
- 3km from Belmont town centre, lakeside cafes and shops; 1600m to Jewells Plaza
- 10-minute drive to beautiful Redhead Beach and Charlestown Square
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools