There are few homes in Blackalls Park that can rival this Art Deco era treasure for its prime waterfront reserve position, unique character and sense of history. Offered for the first time in almost 100 years, it promises an idyllic lakeside lifestyle with a boat house & slipway (leased from Crown Land), with direct access to the calm waters of Fennell Bay.
The comfortable single level floorplan includes grand formal lounge and dining rooms and four bedrooms. An enormous brick fireplace, 12ft ceilings, original pine floors, bespoke glass display cabinets and ornate timber work are beautiful examples of the home's history, while a vintage kitchen and three retro bathrooms pay homage to a 1950's renovation.
Cocooned in gorgeous gardens blooming with 80year old azaleas, there's no doubt this home will capture your heart with scope for a full renovation to bring it into line with today's lifestyle expectations.
- Original weatherboard home on north facing 732sqm block overlooking Fennell Bay
- Lounge and dining rooms with working brick fireplace and views out to the lake
- Master bedroom is exceptionally spacious with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Large eat-in kitchen with fireplace and electric stove
- Only 400m to buses and the local shops featuring an IGA supermarket, Chinese takeaway and bottle shop
- Less than 10 minutes' drive to the M1 Pacific Motorway
- 5 minutes from Fassifern station servicing Sydney, the Central Coast and Newcastle
- Approximately 1.8km from Toronto's waterfront eateries, great shopping and 18-hole golf course
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface