Nestled in an ultra-convenient spot within metres of vibrant Beaumont Street is this solid, brick and tile, double-storey home. Enjoy quiet ambience from the comfort of this versatile layout offering generous living and alfresco spaces on both levels. Included downstairs is a third bedroom, second bathroom, rumpus, foyer, storage, laundry and internal access from double remote-controlled garage. A private fully enclosed backyard flows from the fabulous Queensland room complemented by dual side-access and gates. Upstairs presents separate main living, dining and kitchen with electric cooking, pantry and breakfast bar plus main and second bedrooms with built-ins, family bathroom with separate WC. Oriented to the north the light-soaked main living room flows onto a sunny balcony just perfect for that morning cuppa.
- Zoned B2 for business use
- Flexible and generous choice of several living spaces including Queensland room and separate dining space
- Daiken air-conditioning to the lounge room
- Two robed bedrooms upstairs and family bathroom with separate w/c
- Third bedroom on the ground floor offers flexibility as a teenage retreat, mother-in-law accommodation or office space
- Second bathroom on the ground floor; under-stair storage, security lighting
- Generous laundry with external side access and side gates
- Double garage with two auto doors and the convenience of internal access
- Additional off-street parking in the driveway
- Council rates are approximately $1926 per year
- Water rates are approximately $894 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools