Beyond the immaculate facade and neatly landscaped gardens with plenty of fruit, herbs and veggies promising the urban grower a good yield, this comprehensively renovated and extended family home delivers a deceptively spacious floorplan. It now features two separate living areas, 5-bedroom accommodation, a sumptuous new second bathroom, a backyard pool the kids will love and a stunning new island kitchen as an eye-catching centrepiece. Another star attraction is the home's peaceful cul-de-sac location, where mountain views and nightly sunsets are a constant backdrop and Charlestown Square's shopping, entertainment and dining are just 500m from home.
- New external cladding with insulted and Weathertex boards
- All terracotta tiles cleaned and sealed and new guttering installed at front of house
- French Gerflor flooring made from recycled products - commercial grade with lifetime warranty
- Plantation shutters dress the windows; ceiling fans to all bedrooms
- Spacious open plan family living with new 9.5kw A/C and separate cinema room
- Impressive island kitchen with 30mm solid granite benches with ruby, coal, and quartz sand clusters, Qaisair range hood, Italian tile splashback, gas stove, Ilve dishwasher
- Renovated full size main bathroom with Italian floor and feature tiles and Methven finishings
- Clipsal satin electrical fittings throughout
- Pool has had a complete overhaul including new lining, filter, chlorinator, pump, tiles and wiring
- Just 1.8km from the city bypass offering a quick commute to the John Hunter
- In catchment for Charlestown Public school and Whitebridge High
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools