* All inspections are by appointment only, please contact the agent to arrange a time.
From the boardwalk decked entrance and stack stone feature wall to the Tassie oak floors and louvre windows that allow the sea breeze to flow throughout, this home embodies the best of contemporary beach house style. Its tasteful interiors, beautiful natural palette and high-end finishes create a welcoming vibe with 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom accommodation on the ground level and an open plan living space upstairs. High-end appliances and Caesarstone countertops define the sophisticated island kitchen with café windows and banks of stacker doors opening to the alfresco terraces where you can enjoy uninterrupted views of the big cargo ships and passenger liners entering and leaving our busy port. But it's not just the interior that gives this home an edge. The front garden is mostly decked, specifically designed for entertainment with hidden bottle and ice trapdoors and most attractive sub-lighting built into the decking and garden. Out back, a swim-spa is a delightful surprise. Best of all, it's a short stroll to the beach or river at the end of the street and minutes from the shopping village and Newcastle ferry.
- Double garage offers the convenience of internal access
- Master bedroom with dressing room and shower ensuite; two further bedrooms with built-in robes
- Full-size main family bathroom with full-height tiling, black framed shower, freestanding bath and matte black tapware; upper level powder room
- Sitting room connects to rear deck and swim-spa
- Island kitchen with induction cooktop, range, two ovens, dishwasher and café windows
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning and gas log fire provide climate control
- Large workshop or tradie's shed
- An abundance of valuable storage space throughout
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations