A celebration of contemporary Australian design on a bumper 2,500sqm landholding, this c.2015 custom-built family entertainer is backdropped by stunning treetop vistas and magical sunset views in a small, friendly community titled estate. Impressive in design, finish and seamless indoor-outdoor living, the 5-bedroom + study, 3.5-bathroom residence offers a choice of four separate living and entertaining spaces with a north facing deck, swimming pool and masses of lawn for children and pets to play with a sense of freedom. Further appointments include a triple garage and workshop, with room for three additional cars in the driveway, and a large shed slab at the bottom of the concreted rear access way. The eco-conscious will value the 7.2kw solar panels and under-deck rainwater tanks. This simply spectacular property is located within minutes of the shores of beautiful Lake Macquarie and the area's surf beaches along with shopping, eateries and entertainment at nearby Charlestown Square.
- Custom built by MBA award-winning builder Richard Fox
- Only 14 other executive houses within the 15Ha bushland community titled land
- Split system A/C to bedrooms and study, ducted a/c to family living spaces
- Kitchen with double oven, 5-burner gas cooktop, dishwasher and large fridge
- All three bathrooms are appointed with under floor heating
- Screened and covered entertaining and barbecue area, deck and pool
- Added security with wireless cameras, Euro-style locking mechanisms on doors and windows, and Crimsafe screened covered deck and BBQ area
- In the catchment zone for Warners Bay public and high schools
- Council rates are approximately $2600 per year
- Water rates are approximately $790 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport