In one of Newcastle's most leafy suburbs surrounded by the sound of birdsong, this double storey family home promises a peaceful sanctuary to come home to. Inside, the refurbed interiors are framed by fresh décor and new carpet with a stylish new family bathroom adding contemporary appeal. At its heart, a spacious electric-equipped kitchen anchors lounge, dining and family rooms with a deck adding an outdoor element for alfresco dining and relaxation. A rumpus, study and second bathroom downstairs offer floorplan versatility as extra bedroom accommodation. The undisputed hero of this fabulous property is the huge backyard where children and pets can run around with a sense of freedom. The property lies within the highly desirable Wallsend South Public School and Lambton High school catchment zones and is minutes from the John Hunter Hospital and retail hubs in Charlestown and Kotara.
- Double storey brick and tile family home on north to rear 933sqm block
- Sky-lit air-conditioned kitchen with electric cooking and new dishwasher
- Family living with large picture windows inviting the leafy views inside
- Stylish new 3-way family bathroom with bath, shower and Caesarstone vanity
- All three bedrooms with built-in robes and fans, master and second bedroom with air-conditioning
- Timber deck for alfresco entertaining overlooks terraced backyard
- Double garage offers the convenience of internal access; valuable storage space
- 2km from Elermore Vale shopping village and close to Wallsend and Glendale shops
- Council rates are approximately $2000 per year
- Water rates are approximately $870 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.