A white picket fence, boldly coloured weatherboards and an eye-catching front door will capture your attention from the get-go. Just as captivating on the inside, this classic 1940's home sports the results of a full renovation now featuring three generously sized bedrooms, master with ensuite, and a full-size main bathroom where marble hexagon tiles, a Caesarstone vanity and shower over bath come together in a display of fabulous design. The open plan living area is beautifully bright courtesy of northerly light filtering in from French doors, which connect you to alfresco entertaining and off-street parking. Finally, the kitchen is a statement in style with glossy white touch-catch cabinetry, quality appliances and a bi-fold window to an outdoor breakfast bar. The cherry on top is the fabulous location from where it's just 700m to the suburb's vibrant village shops and cafes and just 5-mintues drive from Westfield Kotara and the John Hunter Hospital.
- Fully renovated weatherboard home on low maintenance 272sqm corner block
- Crisp white décor and timber floors with plate ledges and ornate ceilings adding character
- Three separate split system air-conditioners provide seasonal comfort
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, leadlight bay window and frameless shower ensuite
-Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooktop, wall oven and stainless-steel dishwasher
- Roller gate accessed via Greta Road into driveway and secure backyard
- Just 5km from the Newcastle Interchange, harbour and beaches
- Water rates are approximately $1080 per year
- Council rates are approximately $1813 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools