Split over two light-filled levels courtesy of its prized northerly aspect, this beautifully presented townhome feels warm and inviting with its fresh décor and plush new carpet upstairs. Enjoying the benefit of its own street frontage in a neighbourly complex of 10, step straight into the bright lounge room with timber floors and ducted a/c to keep things comfortable. The eat-in kitchen sets a stylish scene with stone benchtops and electric appliances and there are courtyards front and rear for alfresco enjoyment. Two robed bedrooms share a full-size bathroom upstairs, while a laundry, powder room and single garage ties the bow. The convenience factor is also high, just 300m from Jesmond Public school and 800m from Callaghan College and a 10-minute stroll to Stockland Jesmond for all your everyday essentials. The University of Newcastle Callaghan Campus is less than five minutes drive from home.
- Spacious, warm and inviting townhouse in a collection of just 10
- North facing courtyard to welcome you inside, plus second courtyard at rear
- Ducted air-conditioning upstairs and down keeps the home comfortable
- Timber floors to lounge room and plush new carpet to stairs and bedrooms
- Both bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Full-size main bathroom with full-height tiling
- Single garage with auto door and the convenience of internal access
- Handy location for families and staff and students of the university
- Council rates are approximately $1,250 per year
- Water rates are approximately $707 per year
-Strata Rates are approximately $2352 per year
-Rental estimate is $390- $420 per week
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.