Flawlessly presented with a multitude of fabulous inclusions and amazing features only a visit will uncover, this one-year-old Rawson built home embodies sophisticated designer living just 300m from all the cafes and boutiques of The Junction.
Designed over two impeccable levels, the home's superb interiors are perfectly proportioned for the needs of a growing family with space to stretch out, space to come together and superb alfresco zones for outdoor entertaining and relaxation. Setting it apart, you will be hard pressed to find a similar calibre home featuring 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom accommodation plus a home office and a study nook. There are living areas upstairs and down and a simply stunning kitchen that will be a natural gathering point for family life. Completing the wish list – an in-ground custom designed pool, double garage and ducted air-conditioning.
Not forgetting that this desirable location puts a fabulous lifestyle right on your doorstep. Bars, cafes, restaurants, grocery shopping and schools are all an easy stroll from home, and when the weekend comes around, the city, harbour and a choice of beaches are close by.
- C.2019 Rawson built home on 539sqm block with prized northeast rear aspect
- Designed with an emphasis on cross ventilation and natural light
- Ducted air-conditioning and gas heating keep the home seasonally comfortable
- Built or walk-in robes to all five bedrooms
- Two ensuites, master with under floor heating, and family bathroom upstairs, two further bathrooms service the downstairs area
- Spacious kitchen with plentiful storage, stone benches, butler's pantry, Vintec wine fridge, gas cooktop, microwave and electric oven
- Covered alfresco entertaining area with wall mounted TV, ceiling speakers and a gas point for the barbecue
- In catchment zone for The Junction Public and Newcastle High schools and strolling distance to St Joseph's primary; short bus ride to Newcastle Grammar
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools