Nestled peacefully in a quiet cul-de-sac adjacent to a leafy nature reserve bringing with it the sound of birdsong, the perfect positioning of this vacant block of land promises peace and tranquility just 2km from the vibrancy of Charlestown Square and town centre. The over-sized block of 851sqm is ideal for a family looking to create a contemporary new home with enough room for a pool and impressive alfresco. Take advantage of the DA approval already in place to build a super-sized residence, or alternatively, the block will also suit the award-winning San Remo 273 by Montgomery Homes. You may also wish to bring your own architect and builder to design the home of your dreams, or perhaps even a dual occupancy, (STCA).
- 851sqm block slopes gently up from the street
- Approximate dimensions of 29.4/23.3m x 41.8/27.5m
- Desirable east side location less than 10 minutes from Redhead Beach
- Less than 5-minutes drive from Charlestown Square
- In catchment for Charlestown East Public school and Whitebridge High
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools