Fresh and bright, this classic 1950's brick and tile home presents as your entry ticket into this exclusive setting. Sitting atop its oversized single garage and located in a quiet private street it offers a generous 4-bedroom floorplan, including an ultra-spacious master suit or lounge room overlooking the front garden and a relaxed open plan living, dining and kitchen space connecting to the backyard at the rear. Enhanced by the natural warmth of timber floors with large picture windows allowing natural light to be a defining feature, this home is ready to love now while offering scope to capitalise on its superb location and 753sqm block. Perfectly placed with easy access to boutique shops and cafes, Ritchies IGA and sought-after New Lambton Public school, it will appeal to families, investors and medical staff from the nearby John Hunter Hospital.
- Neutral décor and timber floors with large picture windows capturing leafy views
- Air-conditioned open plan family living with French doors opening to backyard
- Master Suite or Spacious lounge room with gas heating and ceiling fan
- 4 bedrooms, with adjoining sunroom, served by modern shower bathroom
- Modern kitchen with Caesarstone benches, gas stove, dishwasher & walk-in pantry
- Oversized single garage and storage space under the home
- Great rental history with approximate return of $620-$650pw
- In catchment for high performing New Lambton Public and Lambton High schools
- Capitalize on the position surrounded by prestigious homes with an extra storey and potential for views of Newcastle's beaches
- Council rates are approximately $3000 per year
- Water rates are approximately $870 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools