If you're searching for a superb entry into popular Hamilton, this classic 1940's residence has so many positives. Neutral décor is enhanced by the natural warmth of timber floors across its traditional 2-bedroom floorplan featuring a formal lounge room, neat and tidy kitchen and bathroom spaces and a great backyard. Currently returning $400 per week, it's ready to live in or rent out now while offering the chance to add your own stamp of style should you wish. But it's the fabulous location that ticks the final box. The 200m stroll to Broadmeadow Station makes the daily commute easy and when the weekend beckons, Beaumont Street, Gregson Park and the beach, city and harbour are all just a few minutes from home.
- Classic 1940's home on easycare 234sqm block
- Lounge room with ornamental brick fireplace
- Kitchen and dining with electric stove
- Both bedrooms fitted with ceiling fans, master connects to sunroom
- Neat and tidy bathroom with shower
- Level backyard with garden shed
- 700m from Hamilton Public school and 1km from Beaumont Street
- 2.5km stroll to the Newcastle Interchange and Marketown
- Available with vacant possession or with happy tenants, returning $400 per week
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.