Situated on the ground floor of the refurbished 'The Star' complex with its own private entry off Hunter Street and back door access to the secure car space, this low maintenance property is superbly positioned with every shopping need catered for, transport on the doorstep and the beach and harbour just moments away. Fresh and bright with crisp décor, high ceilings and new floating floors, it features a large open plan living space, an abundance of valuable storage and two bedrooms sharing a bathroom/laundry. Highly appealing to the buyer who wants to be close to the action, a great lock and leave option for a regularly 'in town' professional, or simply superb as short term accommodation, the property's mixed use zoning also makes it attractive as a base for a boutique agency, professional creative or allied health business.
- 68sqm on title with high ceilings enhancing the sense of space
- Air-conditioned open plan living area with direct access to secure gated parking
- Streamlined kitchen with Caesarstone benchtop, gas cooktop and electric oven
- Fully tiled bathroom with large shower and laundry area
- Just 450m from the University of Newcastle's city campus
- 550m to shopping at Marketown and strolling distance to Honeysuckle and harbour
- 750m to the Newcastle Interchange for trains, and trams to the beach
- Approximate return of $520 - $560 per week for investors
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.