Enjoying a fabulous lifestyle location where your only decision is whether to swim or surf at Bar or Newcastle Beach, and Darby Street's coffee culture is a short stroll away, this bright apartment is an ideal first home or investment property. Held by its owner occupier for 16 years, it's been updated throughout with large picture windows and louvres inviting the panoramic district and mountain views into every room. Open plan living with kitchenette, two robed bedrooms, a shower bathroom with internal laundry and dedicated parking ties the bow with every type of lifestyle convenience imaginable within a few minutes' walk.
- Move straight into this smartly updated 2-bedroom apartment
- South westerly aspect catches mountain views and magical sunsets each evening
- Freshly painted with easycare tiled floors and blockout blinds
- Modern kitchenette with ceramic cooktop and electric oven
- Bathroom with heated towel rail and laundry
- Louvre windows allow the morning breezes inside
- Communal laundry and dedicated carport
- Council rates are approximately $1500 per year
- Water rates are approximately $710 per year
- Strata rates are approximately $2000 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.