Just a few steps to Newcastle racecourse and the eclectic lifestyle options along Beaumont Street, this warm and inviting two-bedroom home is resplendent with many of the elegant features of its circa. 1920's heritage. Of double brick and slate roof construction, established gardens and a delightful tessellated tiled porch cast a pleasing first impression while beautiful ornate ceilings, a leadlight front door, fretwork and fireplaces lace its engaging interior. All rooms are generous in size offering separate lounge and dining spaces and updated kitchen and bathrooms before an utterly private backyard offers up a quiet space to escape to.
- One of a pair of identical Federation style homes on 329sqm parcel
- Lounge room with air-conditioning, fireplace and gas heating
- Roomy kitchen with gas cooker, dishwasher, ample cupboard space & Euro laundry
- Both bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans; A/C to both bedrooms
- Explore options to create off-street parking in front of home
- In catchment for Hamilton Public school just 900m away
- Less than 10 minutes from Newcastle CBD and beaches
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools