The ready to enjoy appeal of this period brick and tile home is matched by its enormous potential for the future in a superb locale directly opposite Gregson Park, just 300m from the buzz of cosmopolitan Beaumont Street and strolling distance to school. The gorgeous character features, current day spaces and 2-bedroom accommodation are enough to meet today's lifestyle expectations with scope for a modern makeover to give it extra style and appeal. With the adjoining block at 6 Bridge Street also hitting the market at the same time, there is an opportunity to secure one or both with R3 Medium Density Residential zoning making this an exciting development prospect.
- Classic red brick and tile home on 253sqm block
- Approximate block dimensions of 12.57m X 20.12m
- Superb entry level home, ready to live in or rent out
- High ceilings, plate rails and original doorways add charm and character
- R3 Medium Density Residential zoning allows for development potential
- Any building or development on the block is subject to approval from Newcastle City Council
- Being sold separately with the adjoining block at 6 Bridge Street also up for sale
- Just 2km from the Newcastle Interchange, Marketown and the harbour
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.