Boasting superb presentation both inside and out, this fresh and bright weatherboard and tile home is positioned on the high side of one of Waratah West's best streets. It features a practical single level floorplan above its one-car garage plus storage area (3mx4m) with a large bay offering additional parking for vehicles, a boat or motorhome. The property's soft elevation allows you to catch the afternoon sun and leafy district views, best enjoyed from the welcoming front verandah or terraced backyard. Inside, an ultra-spacious kitchen sits at the home's heart anchoring the lounge and dining/family rooms, with air-conditioning and a winter fire providing climate control. Three bedrooms share a full-size bathroom and handy second w/c, while the generous 847sqm block allows plenty of room for kids and pets to play as well as alfresco entertaining, with a large storage shed/studio adding further appeal. As far as convenience goes this home is a winner. The quiet street is less than 1km from Waratah West Public school : 100m from an off-leash dog park : 300m to nearest bus stop and is less than three minutes' drive from the University of Newcastle and five minutes to the Calvary Mater Hospital.
- Weatherboard and tile home on softly elevated 847sqm block
- Spacious open plan layout with a/c and a wood combustion fire
- Brilliantly spacious kitchen appointed with electric cooktop and dishwasher
- All three bedrooms with ceiling fans, built-in robe to master
- Bright full-size bathroom; large laundry with extra w/c
- Superb investment with proximity to the hospital and university
- 1 km from Waratah West Public school; moments to St Philip's Christian College
- 15-minute drive to the city centre, harbour and beaches
- Council rates are approximately $1800 per year
- Water rates are approximately $790 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools