An easy, breezy beach house aesthetic in tune with its coastal location gives this fully renovated 2-bedroom home a relaxed, laidback vibe. You'll fall in love with the thoroughly contemporary kitchen with its on-trend black accents and abundance of storage space just as much as you will enjoy the luxury of two beautifully updated bathrooms. Indoor/outdoor living is covered with an all-weather deck that's screened for shade and privacy, while the low maintenance backyard offers direct access to Lenaghan Oval. As for the location, Belmont Wetlands State Park is literally at the back door where activities abound with walking, cycling, mountain biking, and with over 4km of beachfront, one of the most popular things to do in the park is 4Wdriving on Nine Mile Beach. This home tantalises with comfort convenience and coast in equal measure.
- Fully renovated & extended on a north facing 492sqm block set back from the road
- Air-conditioned lounge room with timber floors and crisp, neutral décor
- Kitchen/dining appointed with electric cooktop, dishwasher and black accents
- Subway tiled bathroom with shower over bath; master ensuite with shower
- Covered deck with fan and privacy screening; outdoor hot and cold shower
- Double carport flows through to single lock-up garage
- Number 14 bus stops at the door for an easy commute between Swansea, Charlestown and Newcastle city centre
- 700m to Belmont North Public school; 3km from Belmont town centre, lakeside cafes and shops; 1600m to Jewells Plaza
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools