With original 1920's character features, a stunning c.2010 renovation and a real emphasis on relaxed indoor-outdoor living, this period cavity brick home is nestled in a blue-ribbon Hamilton East street where the whole family can enjoy all the wonderful lifestyle attractions on the doorstep. Along with a gorgeous bungalow façade, elegant leadlight detailing and beautiful ornate plaster ceilings, up-market fittings feature prominently in the flawless presentation of this stunning residence. At the rear of the home is a wonderfully light open-plan living space with hardwood timber floors and a contemporary island kitchen as its centrepiece. Wall to wall glass opens allowing you to easily step out to a large entertainer's deck, which is a practical, all-seasons space that's incredibly private surrounded by lush evergreens and luminous northerly light. Two renovated bathrooms serve four bedrooms, one of which offers versatility as a large second living space. Sitting within the catchment zone for prized Hamilton South Public school and just 2km from the beach, the lifestyle conveniences of The Junction and Newcastle West are also mere moments away.
- Elegant 1920's cavity brick home on north to rear 591sqm block
- Ducted a/c and gas heating keep the home cool in summer and warm in winter
- Enclosed front verandah is a delightful space to sit accessed from two of the bedrooms
- Oversized full-size family bathroom plus newly renovated second bathroom
- Caesarstone island kitchen appointed with Miele gas cooktop and Bosch dishwasher
- Wide driveway runs the full length of the block ending in a single garage
- Rear north aspect fills the home with beautiful natural light throughout the seasons
- 600m to Newcastle High, Hamilton South Public and just 400m to SFX
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface