A blue-chip set and forget investment opportunity, these nine light filled garden apartments, all on individual titles on a generous 1543sqm landholding are to be sold in one line. Expertly renovated with tasteful updates and sleek, modern finishes, each home enjoys around 150sqm of on title in/outdoor living space including a private north-facing courtyard and landscaped gardens, delivering a superb easycare lifestyle for tenants. Strong combined rental returns of approximately $138,000 per annum (net approx. $111,000 per annum) makes a compelling case for long-term investors. Located footsteps to Kahibah village shops and the popular Fernleigh Track and central to both Westfield and Charlestown Square provides a wealth of shopping, entertainment and transport options.
- Light-filled, air-conditioned, open plan living with north-facing courtyard
- Modern kitchen boasting ceramic cooktop, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Airy bedroom with built-in robe; smart modern bathroom and internal laundry
- Rents between $290 and $300 per week
- Council Rates – Approx. $11,575 per annum
- Water Rates – Approx. $7,439 per annum
- Land Tax - Approx. $5,404 per annum
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools