Buying in North Lambton has rarely looked as rewarding as in the case of this investment property in a premium position just 500m from the University of Newcastle and 750m from both Callaghan College and Heaton Public school. Currently configured for the student lifestyle in an area popular with overseas and interstate scholars, the 5-bedroom residence currently returns $660 per week. Reap the rewards of this lucrative investment, return to a warm and inviting family home or explore options to use the corner block and two street frontages to reconfigure, extend or add a granny flat (STCA). Shopping and everyday essentials are available at either nearby Jesmond or Waratah and the area offers easy access to Newcastle city centre, the M1 Pacific Motorway and Hunter Expressway.
- Classic mid-century home in quiet cul-de-sac location
- Currently configured with five robed bedrooms, one bathroom and second w/c
- Open plan living with modern electric-equipped kitchen
- Single carport and freestanding single garage
- 689sqm block with 22.2m frontage to Canara Place and 30.7m to Sunset Blvd
- Desirable north facing backyard with garden shed
- Returning $660 per week on a room by room basis
- High-growth suburb close to University, shopping centre, hospitals and parks
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools