Open Home Cancelled 26/09/2020
Position perfect just a few hundred metres from Beaumont Street, this 10-year-old Torrens title townhouse is ideal for a small family, professionals who want quick access to the city, or anyone looking for a low-maintenance home within walking distance of lifestyle amenities. Delivering easy care living with a relaxed, contemporary vibe, the immaculately presented 3-bedroom home enjoys the luxuries of peace and quiet, two separate living areas and a fabulous outlook over Newcastle racecourse. There is an open, spacious and airy feel, which is embraced by an alfresco courtyard with Eclipse roof opening system providing ultimate control for shade and ventilation. You will also love the balcony upstairs offering a sun-kissed spot for relaxing. Close enough to walk to everywhere, this central location allows for many lifestyle benefits with shops, cafes and parkland nearby and the city and beaches just 10 minutes from home.
- Ducted air-conditioning and gas outlets for heating and barbecue
- Oversized double garage offers the convenience of internal access
- Caesarstone island kitchen appointed with new Siemens gas cooktop and oven, plus dishwasher and microwave, café style bi-folds to the courtyard garden
- Low maintenance courtyard with Eclipse rain sensor roof will be your go-to spot for alfresco dining
- All three bedrooms appointed with built/walk-in robes, master has a private balcony
- Full-size main bathroom, master ensuite and laundry with guest toilet
- Alarm system and Crismsafe screen provide security and peace of mind
- 500m from Hamilton Public school, 1200m from Merewether High, 2.2km from Hunter School of Performing Arts; 1800m stroll to Newcastle Interchange
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools