With impeccable design by Chris Toner and showcasing a natural palette of stone, timber and glass, this custom-built home reveals an exceptional sense of space and high-end finishes throughout. Blackbutt timber flooring adds natural warmth while plantation shuttered windows create cool through-breezes while filling the home with natural light. Within its beautifully presented living spaces, enjoy day to day interaction with family either upstairs or down, while the covered alfresco beckons for outdoor dining and relaxation. In terms of location, the best of Newcastle is within easy reach. Surrounded by pretty parklands and positioned at the end of a tree-lined cul-de-sac, the home is just minutes from Beaumont Street's cafes and shops, with The Junction's many excellent eateries, Merewether Beach and the city all tantalisingly close.
- A spacious layout and enviable location perfect for executive couples and families
- Island kitchen featuring walk-in pantry, gas stovetop, stainless steel appliances and elegant drop lighting
- Choice of living spaces, with open-plan living-dining area downstairs, and lounge room upstairs offering balcony access
- Covered Merbau-decked accessed through stacker doors, offering sun-filled northerly aspect
- Four generously sized bedrooms, each with built/walk-in robe, large master with ensuite with double shower
- Exquisitely finished bathrooms, main with freestanding bathtub, double vanity and rain head shower
- Double garage, security cameras, intercom access, ducted air-conditioning
- Lifestyle location being positioned at the end of a tree-lined cul-de-sac
- Close to cafe culture of Beaumont Street and The Junction, public transport, beaches and schools
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface