Pretty as a picture with its white picket fence, freshly painted rendered façade and front verandah to welcome you home, this 3-bedroom residence is just as inviting on the inside. Enhanced by the natural warmth of timber floors; ornate ceilings and picture rails add charm and character while professionally painted walls give it an immediately warm and welcoming vibe. Open plan living at the rear of the layout encompasses a modern island kitchen with glass sliding doors and louvre windows filling this space with an abundance of natural light and a seamless connection to the deck where you can relax or entertain alfresco. The neighbourly location is definitely a winner too with local shops, eateries and medical facilities close by along with the Fernleigh Track and momentary access to Westfield Kotara's shopping, eateries and entertainment. The beach and city are less than 10 minutes from home.
- Professionally painted inside and out with new picket fence and concrete driveway
- Central hallway splits two robed bedrooms, one with ensuite bath and shower
- Third bedroom off the living space along with modern bathroom with large shower
- Air-conditioned open plan living with gas outlet for heating
- Modern island kitchen with electric stove and stainless-steel dishwasher
- Freestanding single garage and established gardens
- Less than 350m from Brunker Road's transport, shops, cafes and amenities
- 1600m to Merewether Golf Club; Zoned Adamstown Public and Kotara High schools
- Council rates are approximately $2350 per year
- Water rates are approximately $870 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools