Beautifully modernised by a full contemporary renovation four years ago, this rendered brick home has been further enhanced by recent updates to its alfresco spaces with the addition of a saltwater pool making it even more appealing for families. The front verandah too has been modernised with an Eclipse roof opening system creating a second all-weather space for outdoor relaxation. And for plant lovers, beautiful landscaping ties the bow into one fabulous indoor/outdoor package. Square set finishes, ducted air-conditioning and superbly appointed kitchen and bathrooms complement open plan living spaces, brightened by a northwest aspect and district views. You'll be delighted by the attention to detail within this smartly renovated home, as well as its fabulous location opposite Merewether golf course and just 500m to Merewether Public school, minutes from The Junctions cafés, boutiques and shopping and an easy drive down to the beach.
- Fully renovated home on high size of the street on 506sqm landholding
- Single level of living above the garage and handy under house storage
- Open plan living connects to covered alfresco with fishpond
- Caesarstone kitchen with Miele induction hob, electric oven and dishwasher
- Three of the four bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, ceiling fans to all
- Full-size family bathroom with laundry area and heated towel rail; master ensuite
- Saltwater pool in beautifully landscaped surrounds
- 6kw solar panels for lower utility bills
- Less than 10 minutes' drive from Westfield Kotara
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools