This Pettit + Sevitt architect designed residence incorporates a practical single level design with an abundance of glass windows and doors allowing a bright and airy ambience and easy transition between indoors and out. Positioned directly opposite Gibbs Brothers Oval, where majestic Norfolk Pines bring an abundance of birdlife, the home sports an array of high-quality updates. From the new retaining walls, exterior cladding and new Colorbond roof outdoors, to the updated floorcoverings, new windows and a sparkling new master ensuite inside, this home guarantees readymade style and comfort for its lucky new owners. Although there is much to love about this property, a star attraction undoubtedly is the dual access from Rowan Lane into a double garage with a 1-bedroom granny flat and an amazing amount of storage underneath. This bonus addition allows extra space for teenagers, extended family members or as an investment opportunity. From here, stroll to Merewether beach in under five minutes.
- Single level home and granny flat on 683sqm block with bright north-westerly aspect
- Ducted a/c, gas heating and louvre windows provide seasonal comfort and cross flow
- All four bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans; renovated master ensuite
- Bright lounge room with reading nook and outdoor flow to deck and gardens
- Dining/kitchen with breakfast bar, electric cooktop and dishwasher
- Saltwater pool guarantees summer fun for the whole family
- An abundance of parking with extra space in front of double garage and side driveway
- New blinds throughout; security cameras on back garage and side of property
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface