Custom designed and owner-built c.2014, this eye-catching home stands out on Mitchell Street with its bold, contemporary façade and double storey design. Sleek and sophisticated inside with shadow line cornices, polished concrete floors and an amazing amount of glass that lets light and air into every corner, the four-bedroom home's impeccably appointed interiors evoke an ultra-modern feel with open plan living, a sunny landscaped garden and pleasant neighbourhood vistas and water glimpses from the upper level. Every detail has been carefully considered and beautifully crafted from the award-winning kitchen and two fully tiled bathrooms to the oversized garage with mezzanine storage and the extra parking bay in front. A quiet street setting just a few steps to Throsby Creek and Islington Park offers a tranquil retreat from the fast pace of city living.
- Air-conditioned open plan living with gas heating for winter warmth
- Island kitchen with floating cabinetry, stone benchtops, induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven and dishwasher
- Three bedrooms on upper level served by a full-size family bathroom with freestanding bath and frameless shower
- Ground floor bedroom and second bathroom
- On the doorstep of the Throsby shared path linking Tighes Hill to Honeysuckle entertainment precinct and Nobbys Beach
- Watch the New Year's Eve fireworks from the upper level verandah
- Easy stroll to popular Tighes Hill Public school and Birdy's and Praise Joe cafes
- Currently returning $780 per week with happy tenants keen to stay
- Council rates are approximately $2100 per year
- Water rates are approximately $870 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools