Enjoy the total convenience of this superbly located street where a stroll to Waratah Station, Waratah shopping village and a choice of childcare, primary and high schools is all simply effortless. Built in the 1940s and flaunting the results of a just completed top-to-bottom renovation, this 2-bedroom plus sunroom home offers all the space a first homebuyer, small family or downsizer needs with contemporary fittings and finishes throughout. Exceptionally low maintenance with a canvas of Spotted gum floors, neutral décor and fully insulated and re-gyprocked walls, large doors at the rear stack right back to offer easy connection to a north facing deck and garden destined to be your go-to spot for alfresco dining and relaxation.
- Fully renovated single level home on north to rear 239sqm block
- Air-conditioning to lounge room and two robed bedrooms
- Kitchen with electric hob, wall oven and stainless-steel dishwasher
- Contemporary bathroom with custom vanity and large shower
- External laundry and storage area; new electric hot water system
- Within minutes reach of Waratah shopping village, train station and the Calvary Mater Hospital
- A choice of primary schools as well as St Philip's Christian College and Callaghan College within strolling distance and the University of Newcastle in close proximity
- Council rates are approximately $1750 per year
- Water rates are approximately $870 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools