A spectacular update introducing contemporary style, sophistication and superb indoor/outdoor living has totally transformed this family home. The stunning renovation has retained all the character of its 1930's heritage including ornate plaster ceilings, plate ledges and picture rails. The perfectly zoned 3-bedroom home now features two separate living spaces anchored by a striking island kitchen and two luxurious, hotel inspired bathrooms, all highlighted by new flooring and warm, neutral décor throughout. A masterwork in how these period weatherboard homes can be brilliantly, beautifully updated for modern lifestyles, the property is finished with an all-weather alfresco set to make entertainers happy with its outdoor TV, bar fridge and built-in barbecue. With its excellent proximity to shopping and eateries at The Junction, a leisurely stroll to sought-after schools and a level walk from the beach, the area is primed for family lifestyle excellence.
- Fully renovated weatherboard home on north facing 519sqm block
- All three bedrooms feature built-in robes and plantation shutters
- Electric gate entry into new concrete driveway and oversized auto garage
- 3.1m ornate ceilings, original doors and picture rails add character and charm
- New timber flooring and plush carpet throughout
- Two bathrooms with black tapware, frameless showers and heated towel rails with large bathtub in main
- Caesarstone island kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, gas cooktop and oven
- Ducted a/c; landscaped gardens in fully fenced surrounds
- Just 350m from sought-after Hamilton South public school
- Building and Pest reports available on request
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools