This exquisitely restored and renovated 4-bedroom home is a joyous celebration of past and present characteristics. From the soaring 12ft ceilings, timber floors, leadlight windows, wainscoting and corbelled archways to the stunning island kitchen and two bathrooms, every meticulously conceived detail works together to create a flawlessly polished living environment. Crafted with an instinctive understanding of space, the flowing single level is ideal for families, with formal and casual living areas that flow seamlessly together, while two sets of French doors open to a timber deck, private garden and double garage. The superb location is an easy stroll from Learmonth Park, Newcastle Racecourse and minutes from Beaumont Street's cosmopolitan shopping and dining scene.
- Renovated and restored by Paddington Properties in 2016 with many elements reclaimed from a grand Hunter's Hill residence
- North facing with delightful gardens and lacework verandah to welcome you in
- Ducted air-conditioning, gas fire and ceiling fans provide climate control
- Light-filled open plan family living connects via French doors to timber deck
- Stunning stone finished kitchen equipped with Smeg six burner gas cooker, Smeg dishwasher and double butler's sink
- Traditional style bathroom features a claw foot bath; stylish master ensuite; 3rd w/c
- Double automatic garage, loft storage plus additional driveway parking
- 800m from Hamilton Sth Public school; 5-minute drive to Marketown and Newcastle Interchange
- Council rates are approximately $2800 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools