This 3-bedroom + study weatherboard and tile home offers a lifestyle of convenience in a little-known cul-de-sac pocket. Staged over a single level with a contemporary Caesarstone kitchen at its heart, its easycare interiors and private alfresco areas are ready to live in now with future prospects to renovate further, or like surrounding properties, add another storey or completely rebuild (STCA). The centrality of this location is also a clear bonus. A quick 5-minute drive will take you to the beach, Westfield Kotara and The Junction's fabulous shops and eateries.
- Classic weatherboard and tile home on north to rear 556sqm block
- Adjoining lounge and dining rooms with a/c, gas heating and timber floors
- Sky-lit kitchen with Caesarstone benches, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Covered deck for private all-weather alfresco entertaining
- Family bathroom with shower over bath and separate w/c
- Internal laundry with second shower and w/c
- Single garage with auto door offers the convenience of internal access
- In catchment for Merewether Heights Public and Kotara High schools
- 3km to Merewether Beach and ocean baths
- Council rates are approximately $2500 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools