With its unmistakable 1960's façade and tidy, original interiors, this 3-bedroom home presents as a superb entry into this quiet east side street. Separate lounge and dining rooms, an electric-equipped kitchen and full-size bathroom complete current day spaces that are comfortable for now while offering scope for a modern renovation whenever you're ready. The 613sqm north facing block is exceptionally wide with a 27.7m frontage inspiring dream new home potential. Alternatively, the R3 Medium Density Residential zoning allows for multi-dwelling housing, similar to other new developments in the street.
- Single level 1960's home on north facing 613sqm block
- Step into timber floored lounge room flowing to eat-in electric kitchen
- Back door access to large wrap-around garden, single garage and carport
- Three bedrooms served by bathroom with shower over bath
- Approximate dimensions of 27.7m/24.6m x 29m/21.1m
- Desirable east side location less than 5 minutes from Charlestown Square
- Just 600m to Charlestown Public school and public swimming pool
- Council Approved plans available on request for a large family home
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools