This brilliantly bright 2-bedroom apartment maximises space, accentuates northerly light, and offers sophisticated, contemporary living for the style conscious. Discover the spacious comfort of open plan living and dining, superbly underpinned by a streamlined, stone-detailed island kitchen with ample storage and high-quality Omega appliances. Fabulously framed by floor-to-ceiling glass sliders step outside to a covered balcony for that all-important alfresco enjoyment. Both bedrooms are naturally lit, serviced by a duo of frameless shower bathrooms. A study nook, secure parking and storage cage delivers all the elements necessary for a carefree, inner-urban existence. From here, convenience and access to the rest of the city is exceptional with a choice of hip cafes, restaurants, corner pubs as well as the harbour, Honeysuckle and Newcastle Interchange on the doorstep.
- Neutral décor, soft carpet underfoot and a/c to the living area and both bedrooms
- The kitchen sits elegantly within the open plan living area featuring stone benches, gas cooktop and a dishwasher
- A balcony offers a quiet space from which to relax or entertain alfresco
- Built or walk-in robes to both bedrooms
- Two fully tiled bathrooms with wall hung vanities and frameless showers
- Secure underground parking with valuable storage cage
- Secure entry and lift access between floors
- Just a few hundred metres from the harbour, Newcastle's Cruising Yacht Club, The Wickham Boatshed and the Newcastle Fisherman's Co-op
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement