Positioned for lifestyle in the Madison Gardens estate, this 10-year-old residence, built by multi award-winning G J Gardner homes, brilliantly boasts a mix of low maintenance single level design and just the right amount of space for a growing family. Inside, discover an oversized main bedroom serviced by roomy walk-in robes and a twin-vanity ensuite. Enjoy the air-conditioned comforts of open plan living and dining, anchored by a kitchen island bench and a walk-in pantry. A separate home theatre provides that sought-after second living space, before stepping outside to a private alfresco entertaining area and fenced garden, an intimate spot to dine with family and friends. The remaining trio of robed bedrooms are generous in size and privately staged behind a connecting hallway, while the centrally located bathroom comes complete with a bath and walk-in shower. Take full advantage of Adamstown's lifestyle opportunities, a stone's throw from the Fernleigh Track, Westfield Kotara and Adamstown station.
- Single level brick and tile home built 2010 by G J Gardner homes
- Low maintenance 486sqm block with prized northeast rear aspect
- Split system air-conditioning to master bedroom and main living area
- Double garage with auto door and the convenience of internal access
- Island kitchen with Caesarstone benches, gas cooktop, integrated Miele dishwasher
- Updated carpets to home theatre and bedrooms; easycare tiled floors to living area
- In catchment for Adamstown Public and Kotara High schools
- 1300m to St Pius X and 1800m to St Columba's Primary
- Council rates approximately $2044 per year
- Water rates are approximately $870 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools