Cul-de-sac positioned in a peaceful and virtually unknown pocket of Charlestown find this treasured family home of 24 years. Flawlessly presented, it features a spacious open plan living and dining area, timber eat-in kitchen with a suite of new appliances, and a previously updated family bathroom. New windows throughout, an updated Colorbond roof and two new split system air-conditioners add modern style and comfort, while the home's prized rear aspect captures views to Stockton and allows cooling nor-easterly breezes to filter into every corner. Downstairs is where this home surprises and delights. A hugely versatile rumpus with wet bar adjoins an oversized laundry and second bathroom allowing scope to create a fourth bedroom. Perhaps though a true hero is the 5-car garage with workbench that will appeal to tradesmen and car enthusiasts while also inspiring creative options to create extra living and bedroom accommodation. Although lovely and quiet, Benaud Street is positioned just 900m from Charlestown Square.
- Dual level brick home on 518sqm block in quiet cul-de-sac with reserve at end of street
- Freshly painted throughout with quality carpet underfoot and two new split system a/c units for climate control
- Timber kitchen with brand new electric cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes
- Family bathroom with spa bath, heated towel rail and a new shower screen
- Huge laundry with second shower and w/c offers scope to modernise/reconfigure
- 5-car garage with two new doors and the convenience of internal access
- Quality extras including Back-to-base alarm system, 3-phase power, and tinted Langford windows
- Zoned for Charlestown Public school and Whitebridge High
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
3 Phase Power
Car Parking - Surface