Fresh from a full interior repaint, this 4-bedroom family home is readily liveable or rentable whilst also presenting as a prime candidate for a modern makeover to add extra style and appeal. Deceptively spacious inside and positioned on a 607sqm allotment, updates to the original kitchen and bathroom spaces will ensure this home meets today's lifestyle expectations. The location delivers a high level of convenience with Plattsburg public school and Callaghan College less than 900m away. The number 12 bus stop is on the doorstep and the suburb's shops and cafes are just five minutes from home.
- Single level family home on east facing 607sqm block
- Air-conditioned lounge room with timber floors
- Four generously proportioned bedrooms served by original bathroom with separate w/c
- Original eat-in kitchen with electric stove
- External laundry with handy second w/c
- Double garage with workshop; garden shed
- Fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, property renovators or investors
- Moments from University of Newcastle and link roads to Newcastle CBD, Hunter expressway and M1 Pacific Motorway
- Council rates are approximately $1800 per year
- Water rates are approximately $720 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools